Taco Soup Bowl
We love having tacos on Tuesday nights, but it's been very cold here in FL. You're thinking, cold, in FL yeah right... LOL
Yes, we do every now and then get a cold front in FL, we've been in the 50's - 60's so to keep us warm, the family and I have been making soup. This is our favorite soup we've made so far. This one pot Taco Soup is super delicious and easy to make.
It busting with flavor and it's like eating a vegan beef-less taco but in a bowl/soup form! Definitely give this one a try, you will love it for sure. You can even take it up a notch by adding in some corn, cheese or jalapeno!
You can make this and enjoy it any night or day of the week! Make this soup, grab your blanket and your favorite Netflix movie and just chill!! Check out the video below!
Here's What You'll Need:
1 medium Green Pepper
1 small Onion
14/ tsp Sea salt
2 cloves Garlic
1 packet of Taco Seasoning
2 can diced Tomatoes
4 cups Vegetable Broth
1 tbsp Vegan sour cream
1/4 tsp Black pepper
1 can Black bean (rinsed)
1 packet of Plant-based Beef-less Patty ( I used Beyond Burger)
1. In a medium skillet, on medium heat, cook peppers, onions and garlic for 2 minutes
2. Add your plant-based patty and break up into chucks and cook for 2 minutes
3. Add in half of the packet of taco seasoning & mix together well
4. Add about 1 cup of the vegetable broth, cover and simmer for at least 5 minutes
5. Remove cover, add in tomatoes, the remaining broth and the rest of the taco seasoning
6. Mix in salt and pepper
7. Add in black beans (and any other items you would like to add - ie: corn)
8. Mix everything together
9. Bring to a boil for at least 2 minutes
10. Add in vegan sour cream & give it a good stir
Spoon into a soup bowl and your favorite topping & ENJOY!!!