Saturdays & Sundays aren't the same without pancakes. We love eating them on the weekends, they are our go to for breakfast & brunch. These peanut butter crunch pancakes are fluffy, super simple to make and did I say delicious.
Made with only 9 ingredients you can whip these up and have them ready in no time.
HOW TO MAKE THEM:
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup non-dairy milk, (I used soy milk)
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon crunchy peanut butter
1 tablespoon vegan nutella ( or 2 teaspoon chocolate sauce) - I made my own vegan nutella and added it to our pancakes
- In a bowl add milk, apple cider vinegar and let sit for 5 mins
- In a large bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutella and peanut butter , mix well
- Pour milk mixture to dry bowl and mix together well until batter is smooth
- Heat a non stick skillet to medium heat on the stove. Spray with cooking oil or use vegan butter to coat the pan.
- Once the oil or butter is hot, pour 1/4 of a cup of batter per pancake into skillet.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden
- Serve warm
- Top with peanut butter & chocolate sauce or your favorite fruits
If you make these delicious pancakes, please tag us on IG/FB - we would love to see them!
PEACE & LOVE